top of page
Loading icon

Loading...

Collage of various photographs featuring sunsets, landscapes, flowers, and natural elements.

Travel Stories & Experiences

Public·99 members

Tonwald JohnsonsTonwald Johnsons
Tonwald Johnsons

The daily lives of those who live in a place where I was the Visitor

Maybe this is odd, but whenever I see videos from another country I always end up paying attention to the grocery stores....


Forget the famous buildings. I want to know what kind of cereal they have, what people buy for dinner, and why the eggs are sitting on a shelf instead of in a refrigerator.


Anyone else more interested in the ordinary stuff?

7 Views
Finch Mercer
17 hours ago

Checking out their daily purchases and food choices tend to tell the story of the people most of the time, so its definitely a good way to check around about the people.

Members

Submit
Cancel
bottom of page